2 days left
- Full Time
My client is a hugely successful business based in Surrey who are looking for a CAD Engineer to support CAD data migration activities into the Siemens Teamcenter PLM system on a contract basis.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Manage legacy CAD data cleansing and migration into the Siemens Teamcenter PLM system.
* Create new assembly structured models from legacy assemblies.
* Create new part geometry, where required.
* Management of Bill of Materials in line with model changes on ERP system.
The successful applicant will have:
* Proficiency in 3D CAD modelling using Siemens Solid Edge.
* Experience of Siemens Teamcenter as a PLM system.
* Experience of data migration and cleansing.
* Experience of management of bill of materials.
* Experience of working to high design standards with great attention to detail.
* Knowledge of recognised engineering drawing standards would be an advantage
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like further details please contact Sasha Booth at IC Resources.
Apply for CAD Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly