Product Manager. Face Recognition Technology. Join a company at the forefront of computer vision for face recognition. As Product Manager you will be responsible for the face recognition product roadmap; ensuring that the product strategy and vision is aligned with both internal and external stakeholders. This Product Manager position will be based in Northern Ireland and comes with a competitive salary!
· Relevant technical degree (or equivalent).
· Solid experience of working in the embedded semiconductor industry (FPGAs, SoCs, DSPs).
· Track record of managing the full product lifecycle; from cradle to grave.
· Ability to take ownership and work autonomously whilst co-ordinating with a global product management team.
· Develop and implement the product roadmap; becoming the bridge between engineering, sales and the customer.
· Position the product competitively in the market; considering market research to inform your pricing and positioning strategy.
· Work closely with the rest of the global product team to ensure consistency on product vision.
· Engage with customers at C-Level; taking on-board customer feedback and adjusting the roadmap as required.
Contact Rebecca Goss at IC Resources for more information.
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly