I'm recruiting for a successful company with global reach who are currently seeking a Structural Draughtsman.
This position involves working as part of a close-knit design team in the production of structural and outfitting plans, utilising Bentley Microstation software, for the production of steel and aluminium vessels. This will also include the production of steel cutting data ready for machine cutting.
Working as part of a team, the successful candidate will be organised with a strong attention to detail and ability to produce work in line with current company standards, ensuring a high level of performance in the role.
- Good working knowledge of 2D CAD draughting software is essential.
- Knowledge of 3D CAD draughting and Microstation software is beneficial but not essential.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to 'problem solve'.
- Literate in Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of working in an office environment is preferred.
You must be organised, proactive, reliable, motivated and a strong team player.
As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from excellent working conditions and a contributory personal pension.
Apply for Structural Draughtsman
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly