Product Manager (Automotive)
Competitive Start-up package
My client, a recently funded start-up is looking for an Automotive Product Manager to be based in Eindhoven with experience of the semiconductor industry to work closely with OEMs and Tiers 1 in regards to their application requirements and helping customers address new requirements with my clients' novel technology.
You should be able to map detailed application requirements to the product definition and write PRDs that the engineering team uses to generate Functional and Hardware Specs. Familiarity with ISO 26262 and other automotive specifications is expected.
You will also be the go-to person for the engineering team in regarding trade-offs of features, power, cost and schedule.
It is expected you will be;
- Degree qualified in electronics or similar
- Have proven product management experience with the automotive industry, specifcially with semiconductor products
- Ability to thrive in a start-up
- Strong technical grounding
- Willingness to travel with excellent communication skills
Apply for Product Manager (Automotive)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly