CAD Support Engineer
This is an opportunity for a CAD Support engineer to join a successful company based in the French speaking part of Switzerland. In this role you will be within the CAD Support team in close collaboration with Process Development Team and will be mainly responsible for the following tasks:
- Setup and automate the OPC Data Prep flow using Synopsys Proteus tool.
- Apply OPC (Optical Proximity Correction) DataPrep on GDSII after TapeOut.
- Interface with maskshops.
- Interface to third party OPC tool provider.
- Act as partner to our Process Development team to improve yield and quality of OPC models.
- Prepare frame assembly / MPW
Experience in OPC Data Preparation and hands-on experience with state-of-the-art OPC software and related data treatment is essential for this role. Knowledge is required in IC Layout / Verification tools and experience in Synopsys Proteus tools is an advantage. The successful application will be motivated in all aspects of Technology development related to IC manufacturing, from design to mass production. Strong experience with automation and scripting languages is required also. A good understanding of design and manufacturing environment is also desired.
You will fit well within a multicultural, international and highly technical environment and be highly motivated and a good team player.Excellent communication skills in English are required with knowledge of the French language an advantage.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply.
Apply for CAD Support Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly