Electronics Design Engineer
Electronics Design Engineer (Digital & Analogue), Graduate – Full Time
International Product Design Consultancy, London W1
therefore Limited seeks a recent graduate to work in a full-time capacity within its product design development team located at their central London offices. The successful candidate will be exposed to a potentially wide array of projects and a key requirement of the role is to provide general electronics design support through prototyping and development.
Location: London W1
Salary: Negotiable, experience dependent.
Organisation overview / background
therefore is an established international design and engineering consultancy and undertakes client commissioned work, as well developing its own portfolio of innovation-led products. The team currently comprises product/industrial designers, model makers, UX/UI designers, digital design, web and social media designers. www.therefore.com
Skills and Experience
As a key member of our internal design development team, you will contribute to the delivery and reporting on the electronics aspects and outcomes of a range of internal research and development projects.
With a strong ability for multi-tasking, you will take a practical hands-on approach to creating PCB design layouts, prototyping and testing, design and specification for both low volume and mass manufacturing outputs, including reliability analysis, and supplier liaison. Strong theoretical understanding and analytical skills are essential.
- Degree qualified with electronics major.
- Direct experience in digital and analogue circuit design.
- Programming – C/C++
- Embedded Electronics - AVR/ARM Cortex Mx
- Schematic and Layout Design
- Prototyping, mock-ups, soldering (Breadboard, Vero Boards)
- UX/UI design experience an advantage
- PCB design software (preferably Easy-PC).
- Arduino IDE/Keil IDE/Atmel Studio.
- Preferably - LTSpice (Any Other Simulation Software).