Sales Engineer - Semiconductor Materials (Leuven)
My client manufacturers semiconductor materials, mainly for Lithography and IC Packaging applications. They're currently looking for a German speaking technical Sales Engineer who can base themselves in Leuven and manage customers across the DACH region, with the view to becoming a Key Account Manager (for their largest revenue customer) in a 3-5 year time scale.
This position would suit someone in a technical role (perhaps a Lithography Process Engineer) who wants to transition in to more of a commercial position. Full training will be provided, but the successful candidate will need:
- A degree in electronics engineering, materials science, chemistry, physics, or similar
- Experience working with lithography or IC packaging equipment/ processes
- A customer facing disposition
- Business fluent German and English
- The ability to work from an office in Leuven
- The willingness to travel 20-30% of the time
This is a great opportunity to fast track your sales career in to a Key Account Manager position, for a successful materials manufacturer in the semiconductor industry.
Apply for Sales Engineer - Semiconductor Materials (Leuven)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly