Safety Manager - North Germany
Safety Manager, Competitive Salary, North Germany
As Safety Manager you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of safety programs as well as working across various departments to coordinate analysis activities for the safety cases assigned to you.
This is a great opportunity for you to join one of the leaders in their field, you will work within the automotive development department and you will need to be able to obtain security clearance.
* Qualified to degree level or equivalent experience in electronics or mechanical engineering.
* Previous experience working in a System Safety or System development role
* Experience working in defence, mechanical, automotive, railway or aerospace industries
* Experience with safety standards such as IEC/DIN 61508, MIL-STD-882, ISO 26262 or ISO/DIN 13849
* Experience with FTA, FMEA and DOORS would be prefered
* Must be able to speak German to a minimum of B2 level
If you are interested and wish to apply please contact Emily Wright
Apply for Safety Manager - North Germany
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly