C++ Software Engineer
Experienced C++ Software Engineer in the Video Streaming Industry to join an innovative, fast growing and international team - low hiearchy!
· Develop high-quality, reusable and scalable code that will be used by diverse enterprise
· Improve, extend and refactor products and services
· Develop new and enhance existing features as well as investigate and resolve issues
· Writing unit, functional and performance tests
· Work closely with DevOps engineers to ensure services are reliable, scalable, manageable and maintainable
· Ensure quality by leveraging peer reviews for your work and the work of others
· Continually evaluate emerging technologies to stay ahead
· Adhere to internal coding standards, development processes, and design best practices
· Help scope, estimate, and prioritize work
· Strong programming skills and verifiable mastery of C++
· Have good API design skills
· Familiarity with Git/GitHub, Docker, Memory (Stack/Heap) and Multithreading
· Ability to work independently as well as in cooperation with others
· Sense of urgency and ownership over the product
· Comfortable with full-stack projects and able to build a minimum viable product quickly
· First experiences with Video and/or Audio
Are you experienced in these fields and ready to face this challenging and rewarding role with my client in Austria?
Please apply directly or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com for more information.
Apply for C++ Software Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly