Database Software Engineer
This Database Software Engineer vacancy is based in London with my client who develops wearable technology with a genetic service. This start-up is really well funded and now looking to grown it's data analytics team. This Database Software Engineer vacancy would be the fantastic opportunity for a software engineer looking to get exposure to the Data Science and Data Engineering market.
What can you expect? Primary responsibilities will be in developing and optimising databases, working with Data Scientist to implement algorithms and assisting different teams with database needs.
Eligible Database Software Engineer will have a relevant degree such as Computer Science, Mathematics or similar and experience in most of the following;
1. Excellent programming knowledge in Python and R (any other languages beneficial)
2. Commercial experience with Databases like MySQL and DynamoDB
3. Knowledge of Big Data technologies and Real Time data processing
4. Knowledge of Algorithm development, Machine Learning and statistical modelling
5. Experience implementing Database pipelines (Essential)
If this sounds like you and you're keen to find out more then please apply and contact Diogo Pereira, Specialist Consultant at IC Resources. Even if you are unsure that you fulfil all of the criteria, please still apply as there may be similar roles we can recommend.
Database Software Engineer with skills in Databases, Algorithms, Big Data, Real time data processing, Hadoop, Redshift, R, Python, Cloud Based environment, Machine Learning, Statistics will most likely be considered.
Apply for Database Software Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly