Quality Assurance Engineer
Are you a Quality Assurance Engineer looking for a long term contract in Oxford? My client is an R&D organisation who are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join the team for a 12 month contract. The role will hold responsibility for contributing to the development and roll-out of an ISO 13485 compliant quality management system and duties will include:
* Writing and developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WIs)
* Training staff on new SOPs
* Performing internal audits and gap analyses
* Supporting functional teams in adopting SOPs/WIs
* Performing/supporting software validation activities
Essential experience required:
* At least 3 years' experience working in a QA role in a product development environment.
* A high level of initiative with ability to self-manage.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experience with ISO 13485:2016
Desirable experience includes:
* Experience working in a small company, ideally in the bio-tech or medical device sector.
* Experience with project management (Prince2)
* Experience with Agile development (Scrum)
* Experience with any relevant standards and associated techniques:
IEC 62304 (Software Development)
ISO 14971(Risk Management) & FMEA techniques
IEC 62366 (Human Factors & Useability)
ISO 60601 (medical electrical equipment safety)
IEC 61010 (electrical equipment safety)
GAMP / ISO 80002 (software validation)
* Regulatory experience:
EU IVDD/IVDR, FDA 21 CFR Part 820, PMA/510(k) submissions, CE marking
* Certified internal / external auditor to ISO13485:2016
If you fulfil the above criteria please contact Sasha Booth at IC Resources for further details.
Apply for Quality Assurance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly