Analog/RF IC Design - Technical Manager
Excellent Salary plus Benefits
A new opportunity has arisen for a technical leader to join a successful company working on low power ICs for consumer, automotive and industrial applications.
Situated in a scenic and highly desired part of Europe, you would be joining an established and cohesive team working in the area of emerging technologies.
They are looking to take on a technical manager to take the design team to the next level.
In this position you will be responsible for the following:
· Day to day operations in the business unit as a technical manager.
· Set expectations to the technical team in terms of design methodologies, design reviews, quality etc.
· Support the team in personal development including annual goal setting and reviews.
· Definition of the technical product roadmap including technical surveys and competitive benchmarking
· Lead architectural definition of new products and drive innovation
· Interface with other Business Units
· Project follow-ups with project managers
· Technical interface with key customers
The successful technical leader will be industry degree qualified with a minimum of 10 years experience including Analog/Mixed Signal or RF IC design in CMOS, project management and technical team leadership. You will have hands-on design skills, capable of mentoring junior designers and reviewing and supporting experienced designers in their daily design challenges as well as being capable to lead and motivate people with a passion for technical challenges.
Experience is required in some or all of the following:
· Solid background in Analog/Mixed Signal and/or RF IC Design.
· Proven track record in leading IC design teams from architecture definition to production and to deliver on- schedule and first-time-right silicon
· Strong understanding of IC design, full-custom layout and mixed-signal verification methodologies and project management techniques
· Good knowledge of CMOS semiconductor technologies
You will have proven technical leadership abilities, a positive attitude for owning products and projects at technical level, work well within multi-disciplinary teams and have excellent communication skills in English with knowledge of German of interest. In this role there will be some travel from time to time for technical meetings.
Contact Leon at IC Resources to apply and find out more!
Apply for Analog/RF IC Design - Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly