Up to €70K (depending on experience)
My rapidly expanding client, based near Brussels and within the Infrared Imaging sector has an urgent requirement for an English speaking Production Manager to lead their growing team. The Production Manager will coordinate all relevant processes in their low-volume, high-mix Infrared Camera Production process. This concerns both the supply chain and the manufacturing and assembly of sensors and cameras.
· To optimize and design the logistic flow, drive improvement of production capacity and generate transport and inventory cost reduction.
· To work closely with other departments to conduct the forecasting process as well as the demand and production planning to optimize delivery and distribution.
· To initiate processes to improve production efficiency and innovate the production process for continuous improvement and cost-reduction.
· To plan the production orders and setup forward planning of the production team.
· To ensure operational support to the customer and manage expectations in coordination with Sales.
· To be responsible for the full production process and guarantee the quality. You will take charge to solve quality issues and escalations in the production chain.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Driven to approach perfect product quality
- Takes initiative, is ambitious, thinks of future capabilities, takes decisions
- Strong understanding of Material Resource Planning systems, production loading, and materials and capacity planning.
- Knowledge of Navision is an asset
- Good understanding of planning, budget and cost-management.
- Ability to develop and execute alternative solutions.
- You are a team player that puts the end-customer first
- Master's degree in a technical subject (preferably in the semiconductor/Electronics area)
To apply or for more information please contact Seamus Hayes at IC-Resources.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly