Senior ASIC/FPGA Design Verification Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client, is looking to hire a number of ASIC/FPGA Design Verification Engineers into their team in Oslo / Norway.
A superb opportunity to join an experienced team developing high speed, PCIe/Ethernet, multi-processor SOC based systems, and boards for applications in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Candidates should have:
- Solid background and expertise in FPGA/ASIC design and verification.
- Good understanding of computer architecture in general.
- Experience with advanced verification techniques such as UVM/VMM.
- Experience with advanced verification methods such as assertion based tools, coverage analysis, and CDC tools will be an advantage.
- Experience with System On a Chip design in FPGA or ASIC will be a plus.
Highly motivated, and a strong team player, you will work across teams of hardware and software experts and programming languages to find root causes of deep and complex issues.
You will receive an excellent salary, together with pension, health insurance, life cover and share options.
For details, please contact Dave Dixon @ IC Resources.
Apply for Senior ASIC/FPGA Design Verification Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly