6 days left
- Full Time
My rapidly expanding Client within the Autonomous Vehicle sector has an urgent requirement for several experienced Test Engineers (Automated Testing) in their Cambridge location. They are a European leader within the sector and are developing software for self-driving vehicles.
· You will develop and run automated test cases for all aspects of our autonomous vehicle. These tests will be both real world tests and tests in simulation.
· You will collaborate with a team of extraordinary engineers with diverse backgrounds in areas such as AI, robotics, mechatronics, planning, control, localisation, computer vision, simulation, distributed computing and automated testing.
Skills and Experience
· You ideally have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths or a related field
· You have extensive experience in testing large scale software projects.
· You ideally have experience in testing safety critical systems
· You have experience of test development in python and knowledge of other scripting or test domain-specific languages
· You have knowledge of current software engineering best practices and methodologies.
· You're fascinated by pioneering technology and enjoy the process of finding out how things work (and don't work).
To apply or from more information please contact Seamus Hayes at IC-Resources
Apply for Test Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly