Mechanical Systems Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
As the Systems Engineer you will be responsible for creating and testing specifications for entire systems and subsystems. This systems engineer will be working for a dynamic an attractive employer who actively encourages the team to make an impact!
This role includes a good benefits package and the chance to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
*University degree in Mechanical Engineering
*MUST be able to speak and write in English and German
* A minimum of 3 years experience in a Systems Engineer or similar role and preferably within the defence industry.
* Strong knowledge of PDM (Product Data Management)
* Technical Knowledge and experience in developing teams.
* Willingness to travel
* Analysing and evaluating changes to system compatibility.
* Ensuring compliance with standards and laws.
* Performing Internal design reviews.
* Creating work packages for external sub contractors and internal specialist departments.
* Documenting verification activities.
* Performing requirements analysis
If this role matches your experience then please get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Mechanical Systems Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly