Digital Design Engineer
4 days left
- Full Time
Digital IC Design Engineer - Barcelona
Competitive salary, relocation, plus very good benefits
An exciting new opportunity in Barcelona! My client is leading Semiconductor company dedicated to providing green energy power solutions. They are looking for a Digital IC Design Engineer to join them in this fantastic Spanish city.
In this position you'll be focussing on the digital part of mixed-signal power management ICs, using Verilog and SystemVerilog for design and verification, working under the supervision of Senior Engineers, using advanced ASIC tools for simulation, synthesis, STA and DFT. You'll be working on high performance technology for green, energy efficient products which will have a real impact on improving our everyday lives.
· You'll be degree qualified, ideally with at least a Masters degree in Electrical Engineering or related field, with previous project experience within Digital ASIC / VLSI Design.
· You will have strong knowledge of the digital ASIC development process, with hands-on RTL coding skills in Verilog / SystemVerilog
· Experience with programming / scripting languages such as Perl / Python / C++
· You will be organised, efficient, capable of executing tasks that hit project milestones
· An understanding of the basics of IC fabrication would be useful, although not essential
· Eligibility to work in Spain (either via European passport or work permit)
You'll love working on energy saving technologies that will ultimately reduce our environmental impact. For details, contact Caroline @ IC Resources
Key skills: Digital, ASIC, IC, Design, integrated circuit, RTL, VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog, UVM, synthesis, static timing analysis, STA, DFT, low power, hardware, scripting, programming, Perl, scripting, C, C++, Python, silicon, Semiconductor. Location: Barcelona, Spain, Europe.
Apply for Digital Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly