Principal Technology Integration Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
Principal Technology Integration Engineer - DFT
Competitive salary plus benefits inc. stock options
IC Resources is proud to be working with an exciting Semiconductor IP start-up developing never-before-seen wireless technology for 5G communication standards. Based in Southampton, this company already has a lot of traction with Tier 1 companies and huge upward trajection, and offers potential for significant reward.
On the back of company growth, they are recruiting for a Principal Technology Integration Engineer with a strong DFT background to join the technical team, and lead and contribute to the production and enhancing of their IP portfolio, as well as to lead the support of customer developments.
Responsibilities will include:
· Defining and implementing the EDA and DFX strategy
· Working closely with colleagues on the design and development of IP, to complete IP production and ensure it is fully tested
· Develop a project management process and oversee its implementation, in order to enhance the productivity of IP delivery
· Support customers in the validation, synthesis, layout and integration of ASIC solutions
The right candidate will hail from an ASIC background, and offer strong project management skills, together with a solid knowledge of DFT (Design for Test).
Essential requirements include:
· Degree qualification in Electronics / Microelectronics or similar
· A good understanding of the IC development flow, with particular strength in DFT / DFX
· HDL programming skills (VHDL / SystemVerilog / Verilog)
· A personable nature and good customer-facing skills, with experience delivering IP
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· A keen interest to work for small, expanding technology company
Please contact Caroline Pye for more information.
For this role, candidates must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered.
Apply for Principal Technology Integration Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly