Field Sales Engineer (FSE) - Connector Manufacturer
2 days left
- Full Time
A leading manufacturer of Connectors & Cables is seeking an experienced Field Sales Engineer who is able to offer customers technical support and promote the relevant products in order to increase sales. This position is office based but will be flexible and require field-based work in order to visit customers throughout the Nordics.
- Strong technical knowledge of electronic components/connectors and the ability to effectively communicate this knowledge to customers.
- 5+ years of professional level engineering experience relevant to connectors
- Degree or equivalent in Electronic/Electrical engineering
- Must speak fluent English plus any additional European languages would be an advantage
- Support customer's projects with product recommendations during design-in phase and with technical advice/problem solving throughout
- Assist in tracking market trends and generate product roadmaps
- Provide internal project coordination for customer specifications programs
- Employ technical knowledge in order to promote and sell products
This opportunity requires strong technical knowledge of connectors and a commercial understand of the market in order to have the ability to influence design related decision as well as providing after care support to customers. It will allow you to work directly with the customers as well as being a key member of the sales team by providing them support in regard to technical issues.
Apply for Field Sales Engineer (FSE) - Connector Manufacturer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly