Sales Manager - Semiconductor Equipment
- Full Time
My client is a US semiconductor equipment manufacturer, specialising in robotic systems for fab automation. They're currently looking for a Sales Manager to be home based in Dresden, who can sell complex solutions in to customers across the DACH region.
Reporting in to a very successful European Sales Director, who built up a $multi-million equipment business from scratch, this will be a great opportunity to learn from an industry expert. The successful candidate will need:
- A technical degree (in electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, physics/ chemistry, or similar)
- A strong track record selling semiconductor equipment or materials
- An established network in the industry
- A home office in Dresden (ideally)
- The willingness to travel internationally, as required
- Business fluent German and English
This position will suit someone with a lot of ambition, who wants to be an integral part of the this company's European growth. Apply now if you're an experienced (Technical) Sales Manager in Germany who has experience selling high value capital equipment in to semiconductor customers across the DACH region/ Europe/ EMEA/ Germany.