Senior Engineer (Software Release and Test Automation)
£50k to £60k plus benefits
Senior Engineer (Software Release and Test Automation) - Gloucestershire
Established Satellite Communications team, based in Tewkesbury now seeks a Senior Engineer with Software Release and Test Automation skills. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team of domain leading experts within a Major Multinational Aerospace player.
We are interested to hear from candidates with experience of Test Automation and Software Release Management. The role involves working closely with a team developing C/C++ in an embedded environment for telecommunication systems, so an appreciation of or background in this type of work would be beneficial.
Experience / Skills required:
- Graduate or MSC qualified in Electronics, Software Engineering or Communication Engineering ideally.
- Test Automation
- TCP/IP, UDP, PPP, PPPoE, ISDN.
- Software Build Systems
- Continuous Integration Systems
- Familiarity operating test Equipment (e.g. Spectrum Analysers, Signal Generators)
Experience / Skills desirable:
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Atlassian Toolset (BitBucket, Jira, Bamboo, Confluence)
- Understanding of test case design principles
- Project management or team leadership
- Requirements management and test coverage.
- Experience of DO178C Level D/E
Please send your Cv to Emma Windows at IC Resources.