Financial Solutions Architect - Semiconductors
Financial Solutions Architect - London - Semiconductors
£70,000-£90,000 plus bonus, stock, pension and healthcare
An exciting new role for a market leading company who are expanding and looking for bright and creative people. They are looking for a technical minded and client facing individual to support customers maximising FPGA for acceleration.
You will engage daily with customers within the financial industry, participate in financial industry associations and events. This is a pre-sales role and would involve travel across Europe, albeit the majority of customers would be located around London.
· 5 years+ of industry experience in the financial industry
· Degree qualified in engineering, mathematics or computer science preferred
· Knowledge of FinTech algorithms including Monte Carlo, Tick to Trade, Black-Scholes methods and other relevant financial algorithms
· Knowledge of Open CL, C, C++, Cuda
· Strong client facing experience and ideally experience working within business development, sales, sales engineering or marketing would be highly desirable.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Apply for Financial Solutions Architect - Semiconductors
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly