Project Manager (Engineering)
Project Manager (Engineering), Competitive Salary, Hampshire
I have an urgent requirement for a Project Manager to be responsible for running specified engineering projects for my client in the Portsmouth area. You will be part of regular discussions with key business functions, including Operations and Sales, to gain commitments and drive progress within the projects as well as being responsible for the cost, planning and timescales of the relevant projects.
This position will suit a individual who has come from a manufacturing background including new product introduction.
* Qualification in Project Management or practical experience in an engineering environment
* Experience in Microsoft Project and the management of multiple complex projects in an Electronic Manufacturing environment
* Experience with NPI in an electronics environment
* Previous team leadership experience
* Experience with cost management
* Willing to travel (UK and International)
If you wish to apply or require any further information please contact Emily Wright.
Apply for Project Manager (Engineering)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly