Field Application Engineer - Sweden
Field Application Engineer - Electronic Component Manufacturer (Passive/Emech) - Sweden/Stockholm
Excellent Salary + Benfits
A international Electronic Component Manufacturer is seeking an experienced field application engineer located in/near Stockholm. They require someone who has strong technical knowledge relevant to Electronic Components, ideally with some relevance to Passive/Emech Components, as well as the ability communicate this knowledge to customers.
- Experienced engineer who is comfortable advising on technical issues and demonstrating/presenting new products
- Experience working within the electronic component market is essential and design experience would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of the industry/market as well as the relevant products with the ability to communicate this knowledge effectively
- All candidates must currently be based in Sweden with full residency status and be fluent or have a high level of the Swedish language.
- Work with both internal and external sales teams to assist customers with technical support
- Ability to advise on technical issues and offer product support
- Work alongside the sales team and collaborate with them in order to promote products
- Travel to customer sites throughout Sweden and engage with customers
You will be the key engineer and technical advisers within this region offering technical support to both the company's sales team and key customers including their design engineers. The company themselves are a market leader in their field and have enjoyed huge success over recent years, therefore the position has the potential to develop into a more senior role in the near future.
Keywords: Electronic Components, EMech, Electromechanical, Passive, Technical Support, Electrical degree, Distributor, FAE, Field Application Engineer, Sweden, Stockholm