Digital IC Design Engineer - Automotive systems
Digital IC Design Engineer - Austria - Automotive systems
Join one of the world's leading Semiconductor companies driving innovation within the automotive industry. Our client is searching for a talented Digital IC Design Engineer to join them in a beautiful region of Austria, widely renowned as one of the nicest places to live in Europe and home of the ideal work-life balance.
In this role you will be responsible for digital design and simulation using VHDL and SystemVerilog for ICs in automotive systems. You will develop a very good understanding of the overall product and its application in the automotive environment, and hone your knowledge of the system architecture on device-level. Here you'll find plenty of challenges and possibilities to work on flexible, multifaceted assignments and options for career progression.
- A University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar is essential
- A number of years' experience within digital ASIC / IC design
- Excellent knowledge of digital design concepts and challenges
- First rate practical skill sin Verilog / VHDL coding
- Good knowledge of scripting languages (shell, Perl, TCL etc)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Knowledge of SystemC Modelling is a plus, but not essential.
Be part of the autonomous driving revolution and develop state-of-the-art ICs to make our cars safer and more efficient. You'll enjoy working within a highly supportive, collaborative team environment and enjoy a very good salary and benefits package.
Visa sponsorship and relocation assistance can be provided where needed for the right candidate.
For details, contact Caroline @ IC Resources
Apply for Digital IC Design Engineer - Automotive systems
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly