Junior Embedded SW Engineer
Salary £30k to £45k plus benefits##
Junior Embedded Software Engineer
New opportunity in Edinburgh for an ambitious Junior Embedded Software Engineer to join a brand new team.
Prospective candidates should have a relevant Bachelor's or Master's Degree with 2 yrs plus embedded systems expertise. Applicants should have experience in working and programming in real-time with ARM Cortex-M series microcontrollers.
Ideally applicants should also have some of the following:
- Proven experience in software development for real-time automotive application environments.
- Experience in developing and debugging complex embedded systems.
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio C++ and GUI development.
- Coding for high-integrity systems with MISRA C, AUTOSAR or equivalent.
- Knowledge of higher level embedded automotive functions and communications, including low level protocols such as LIN, PWM and CAN .
- Software design for bare metal programming on resource-constrained systems.
- Familiarity with lab equipment and debug tools.
- Familiarity with FPGA prototyping.
Superb opportunity to be part of an exciting new team. Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources.
Skills: Embedded C, junior SW, RTOS, semiconductor, Edinburgh, Scotland, MISRA C++, baremetal