Regional Sales Manager
My client is a 'demand creation' led distributor of semiconductors, as opposed to 'catalogue parts' and fulfillment. They're currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager in Stockholm, who has a technical understanding of ICs and can help to build up their new Kista sales office. Following a recent restructure, the objective is to add 2 internal and 2 external sales engineers almost immediately, and to drive their performance.
The successful candidate will need:
- A technical degree (in electronics engineering, or similar)
- A track record selling semiconductors
- A background managing the performance of a sales team
- The willingness to travel
- Business fluent Swedish and English
This could be a good step up for someone who's been managing indirectly in a matrix organisation, or overseeing reps/agents/distributors, and wants direct HR responsibility. Apply now if you're a Sales Manager in the semiconductor industry, who is commutable to Kista and has experience driving sales across Scandinavia.