Senior Analog/RF IC Design Engineer
Salary depending on experience
A new opportunity for an innovative Analog/RF IC Designer has arisen with a company based in Cambridge that is developing unique technology for the consumer market.
In this role you will be working on Analog/Mixed Signal and RF blocks and will be involved in developing a variety of new circuits, performing evaluations and working closely with other members of the team to reach design objectives.
Responsibilities include Analog/Mixed Signal and RF IC Design; concept and feasibility study, schematic capture, IC layout and simulation as well as design verification. You will also be responsible for product design documentation and product characterisation.
Industry degree qualified, the successful application will have experience in Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design and/or RF IC Design with experience in some or all of the following;
· VLSI design, layout, RFID HF and UHF interfaces
· TFT, organic design or metal oxide knowledge would be of interest
· Experience with SPICE and mixed-mode simulations and verification tools (Calibre)
· Digital design experience (Verilog, synthesis, timing closure) would be an advantage
· Strong scripting ability (Unix/Linux, shell, perl, C, etc)
Excellent communication are required. The ability to well in a team as well as independently is important for the position as well as the ability to be innovative, proactive and to work to set deadlines.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply.