Python Software Developer - Manchester
We're working with a World leader and first to market provider of animation technologies within their field.
They are currently looking for several exceptional Python developers to help design, develop and launch their next generation of animation-based products and solutions.
If you are interested in working in animation, 3D development, games, film and AR/VR in a creative and collaborative environment then this role would be ideal for you.
We are looking for several experienced Python Software developers to develop ground-breaking new animation technologies, turning research protypes into market leading solutions and products.
Key skills and qualifications:
- A good degree in Computer science or a similar subject
- Python 2 & 3
- Windows and Linux
Additional beneficial requirements:
· Source Control, Code Review , Bug Tracking and Testing
· Numpy, SciPy,scikits, Jupyter
· Django, flask or pyramid
· Knowledge of image and video manipulation
· Interest in games, film, broadcast and VR/AR