Digital ASIC Design Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
Competitive salary upon experience, plus benefits
Digital ASIC Design Engineer - Edinburgh
Our expanding Semiconductor client based in Edinburgh is currently recruiting for an experienced Digital ASIC Design Engineer.
This is a chance to join a global Semiconductor corporation developing top-of-the-range imaging ICs. This exciting role offers the chance to join a team of Digital ASIC Design experts and play a key role in developing cutting-edge imaging technology for mobile camera applications.
You will play a key role in the development of new image sensor products, designing and integrating image processing components within a wider system architecture. Specifically you will be in charge of HDL and Firmware design and verification at IP and SOC levels, FPGA and ASIC synthesis and final design evaluation. This role offers great exposure to a wide range of technical areas hence offers plenty of scope for career progression.
The successful candidate will have:
* A relevant technical degree (BSc/MSc) in Electronic Engineering or related field
* Prior industrial experience working within a Digital ASIC Design, with particular strength in front-end RTL design and verification
* Verilog or VHDL coding expertise
* Some programming skills in C would be beneficial
* Excellent self-organisation, motivation and communication skills.
For details, please contact Caroline @ IC Resources today.
Apply for Digital ASIC Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly