Senior DFT Engineer - Munich
Senior DFT Engineer - Design for Test
€€€ Highly Competitive Salary - plus benefits
One of the biggest names in electronics is searching for an experienced DFT (Design for Test) Engineer to join them based in central Munich. Our client is building a new team to develop advanced mixed signal ICs for the smartphone market. As one of the first members of this new group, you will play a key role in the definition and implementation of the DFT strategy for new products. The work is undoubtedly extremely interesting and challenging - you'll be working on cutting edge IC technology for the mobile market, working amongst industry's most talented engineers.
The successful candidate will have:
* Several years of experience working in a DFT role
* Strong experience in DFT techniques and tools, such as scan insertion, scan compression* MBIST implementation background in DfT
* Knowledge in the design of digital ASICs
* A self-motivated work ethic and excellent communication skills in English
* Well-developed logical and analytical skills
* A Bachelor's / Master's degree in computer science, electronic engineering or similar
For details or to apply, please contact Caroline Pye @ IC Resources
Excellent opportunity for a Design for Test Engineer, based in Munich.