Field Application Engineer
Field Application Engineer - Oxford
We're currently working with a company specialising in autonomous solutions across a range of sectors.
They are looking for a field application engineer to join the team and help them bring autonomous solutions to a wide range of sectors expanding the companies offering and portfolio of products.
· Writing clean efficient code in C++
· Working hands on with autonomous vehicles
· Systems field testing
· Debugging software, electrical and hardware problems
· Site visits, interacting with customers to commission bespoke autonomy systems
· Working closely with product and software teams to improve the product and overall offering
· Identify the sensor and software stack for specific customer needs and applications
· Work closely with researchers to understand and optimise the codebase.
Key skills and qualifications:
· A masters degree (or equivilant experience) in computer science, engineering or a related subject
· Working with large data sets
· Excellent communication and customer management skills
· Field testing software and hardware
Additional beneficial requirements:
· Computer vision
· Laser data processing
· Autonomous platform experience
If you are interested in finding our more about this position, please submit your application or feel free to get in touch.