Field Application Engineer
Field Application Engineer - Oxford
We're currently working with a company specialising in autonomous solutions across a range of sectors.
They are looking for a field application engineer to join the team and help them bring autonomous solutions to a wide range of sectors expanding the companies offering and portfolio of products.
· Writing clean efficient code in C++
· Working hands on with autonomous vehicles
· Systems field testing
· Debugging software, electrical and hardware problems
· Site visits, interacting with customers to commission bespoke autonomy systems
· Working closely with product and software teams to improve the product and overall offering
· Identify the sensor and software stack for specific customer needs and applications
· Work closely with researchers to understand and optimise the codebase.
Key skills and qualifications:
· A masters degree (or equivilant experience) in computer science, engineering or a related subject
· Working with large data sets
· Excellent communication and customer management skills
· Field testing software and hardware
Additional beneficial requirements:
· Computer vision
· Laser data processing
· Autonomous platform experience
If you are interested in finding our more about this position, please submit your application or feel free to get in touch.
Apply for Field Application Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly