Senior Linux Administrator/IT Specialist
Senior Linux Administrator
Highly competitive salary plus benefits
My well-established Client within the Semiconductor sector and based near Reading has an excellent opportunity available for a Senior Linux Administrator/IT Specialist who would also have the management responsibility for a small existing group of two engineers.
The successful candidate would be expected to be an all-rounder who would be hands-on and have the necessary experience to take on the technical responsibility for the design and implementation of the company's IT infrastructure which is very much based on Linux.
Primary skills required are:
· Linux (RHEL, CentOS)
· Storage (SAN, LVM, NFS, Samba, AutoFS)
· Network (FortiNet, HPE Procurve/Aruba/3com, IPsec, Basic L2/L3, management/monitoring)
· Authentication/Authorization (Active Directory, LDAP, Kerberos, SSH, SASL, 2FA)
· Virtualization (KVM, oVirt)
· Compliance (ISO9001, ISO27001)
· Development (SVN, GIT, Jenkins, ALM)
· Provisioning of new workstation equipment and server/compute farm infrastructure.
· Disaster Recovery and IT Security
· Management (Support, Budget, Strategy)
· Some infrequent travel to the companies other offices in Oxford and Bristol is required
Desirable skills include:
· Knowledge of EDA development tools (Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor) used in IC development
· Grid computing and job scheduling
· Scripting (Perl, Python, Bash and Ruby)
To apply or for more information please contact Seamus Hayes at IC-Resources