Staff Power Systems Engineer - Digital IC Design
Staff Power Systems Engineer
Excellent salary, benefits + visa sponsorship
Our client is looking to recruit a Staff Power Systems Engineer into their Bristol design centre. For this position, we're ideally looking for a Digital IC Design expert with a strong low power development background, looking for a step up in their career.
As a world leading fabless Semiconductor company, my client is leading the way in smart connectivity technology. As the Staff Power Systems Engineer you will provide technical leadership and significant contribution to low power design and implementation of premium wireless audio and voice products. You will define and drive power management, power modelling and power optimization from architecture to implementation and sign-off, collaborating with multiple internal and external team, with the goal of enhancing functionality for power reduction. This role offers scope to grow into a lead role and take ownership for making and driving effective plans.
Essential requirements include:
· Bachelor's degree (minimum) in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
· Established hardware experience within Digital ASIC / IC Design
· Strong skills in Verilog / SystemVerilog, and RTL simulation
· In-depth knowledge of low power design fundamentals including UPF/CPF, multi-voltage domains, power gating
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a natural ability to communicate effectively with cross functional teams
Experience in power modelling, hardware power simulation and analysis flow, or experience with power impact at architecture, logic design, and circuit levels would be an additional plus.
For the right person my client will offer a very competitive market salary, plenty of technical challenge and scope to progress, together with comprehensive benefits package and visa sponsorship where needed.
For more information, please contact Caroline @ IC Resources.