Senior Network Developer
Software Developers (Junior to Senior) - London
We're currently working with a partner looking to revolutionise the way broadcast and video professionals work with digital video to maximise the value of assets in an ever changing broadcast and digital landscape.
This new technology allows the user to smoothly ingest, edit, optimise and publish content to infinite locations. Partners come from household names in short form, the broadcast industry and live sports providers all of whom you will get to work with directly.
This is an ambitious environment with a company keen to progress and grow in this industry with a willingness to invest in the right creative talent to take them to the next level.
We are seeking several senior network software developers to design and implement new high level network system architectures and integrate low level component functionality in a team of highly accomplished developers.
* Designing, scoping and implementing new network solutions using a range of development tools.
* Installing and integrating new component within network hardware and video capture.
* Basic systems admin (Remote machine access via SSH, Performance and CPU issues, updating and installing new software).
* Working with shared storage systems.
* Understanding of IP networks, subnets and routing.
* Working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
Key skills and qualifications:
* Mobile (iOS/Android
* Open Source
Additional beneficial requirements:
* Knowledge and understanding of third party systems like Avid, Adobe Premiere, NEXIS etc
* Understanding of file formats and codecs for media distribution
* VM system deployment
* IP feed knowledge
* IPv6 networking