Senior ASIC Design Engineer
Senior / Principal Digital ASIC Design Engineer - Manchester
Based in Southern Manchester, our client is looking for a Senior or Principal level Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join them developing advanced satellite communications SoCs. It's a great chance to get to grips with complex ASIC Designs for the space industry - arguably the most exciting industry in the world.
This role sits within a small, experienced ASIC design team responsible for taking a complicated piece of functionality and delivering functioning RTL. You'll need to be a flexible engineer, capable of working on all steps of the logic design process from microarchitecture, RTL coding, verification (in Verilog and SystemVerilog), synthesising the design, and liaising with the physical design team.
- A BSc or MSc in Computer Engineer / Electronic Engineering or similar field
- Extensive digital IC design experience, with solid hands-on Verilog coding skills and a robust knowledge of the ASIC design flow.
- A good working knowledge implementing and verifying designs incorporating multiple clock domains
- A personable nature and great team work ethic
Experience / knowledge in the below would be a plus
- Knowledge of SoC bus protocols (AXI / AHB / APB etc)
- Experience developing prototyping systems using FPGAs
- A background within communications sector, OR experience working within space systems (radiation hardening) would be ideal, although not a prerequisite.
You can expect an exciting, challenging role within a fast-growing business, with a lot of room for future growth and career development, as well as a competitive rewards package.
Contact Caroline @ IC Resources today for more information or to apply.