Manufacturing Engineer - Body Equipment
Manufacturing Engineer - Body Section
Competitive Salary - depending on experience
I am looking for a Manufacturing Engineer who is engaged in the manufacture, assembly and installation of automotive production and assembly equipment to include;
- Robot welding cells
- Sealer application cells
- Vision inspection systems
- Bespoke power-train equipment
- Jig and machine build from assembly/component drawings and part lists.
- Standard and manufactured parts ordering and receiving.
- Resource Management
- Cell risk assessment planning (RAMS)
- Offline assembly area layout and preparation.
- Mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic system assembly and functional testing.
- Basic robot teaching
- Measurement of critical features
- endurance and functional testing of completed equipment
- Preparation and evaluation of equipment technical files and shipping documentation.
- Cost, delivery and control
- Manufacturing project leadership.
- Proven track record in manufacturing/production environement
- Weld jig and tooling manufacturing and assembly.
- Welding techniques and equipment
- Robot system set up, functional programming and interlocking
- Vision system teaching
- Equipment service install
- Sealer systems programming
- Machine shop processes - weld, turn, milling
- Safety systems - Rams, safe cell entry
- Project management skills - cost estimation, control, technical file construction, parts order and control.
- Understanding of QMS systems - ISO 9001
If you have the Manufacturing skills required for this role then please get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org