Analog IC Design Engineer
Analog IC Design Engineer - PMIC
Salary depending on experience
This is a new and exciting opportunity for an Analog IC Design Engineer to join a global leader in Semiconductor development for consumer applications.
Based in the highly desired city of Munich, the Analog IC Design Engineer will be working within an international team of experts on the design of Analog and Mixed Signal blocks for cutting edge technology.
Responsibilities include: - Mask design for layout- Top-level simulations for the validation of top-level integration- Transistor level feasibility studies - Defining production and bench level test plans- Lab measurements for the validation of voltage regulators- Design for ESD compliance- Lab test results to drive bug fixes.
Industry degree qualified, the successful application will have established experience in Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design and will have experience in some or all of the following; - Device physics knowledge as it applies to analog IC designs.
- Strong knowledge of Analog IC design flows and associated tools
- Knowledge of analog low power including switching converter (buck and boost) or linear regulators
- Understanding of power, area and performance trade-offs
- C/Matlab/VerilogA modeling
- Bench evaluation of own building blocks.
- Experience in working with production test engineers.
Excellent communication skills in English are required with knowledge of the German language an asset.