Graduate Embedded Software Engineer
Junior Embedded Engineer
£25k - £35k plus benefits
Superb vacancy with leading client immediately open for a Graduate Software Engineer with Embedded systems expertise. The successful Embedded Software Engineer will be a recent graduate with proven project, placement or internship expertise in the embedded sector.
Ideally you will have knowledge of:
- Coding in Embedded C
- Scripting expertise
- Conceptual knowledge of computer architecture
- Knowledge of OS architecture
- Knowledge of development tools (compiler, libraries, linker, debugger etc)
- Software design (preferably using UML)
- Knowledge of code management
- Software testing
Applicants need to be enthusiastic with good communication skills and a desire to learn. Lots of scope for progression with this company and you will be well supported.
Please send your CV to Emma Windows.