Graduate Embedded Software Engineer
Junior Embedded Engineer
£25k - £35k plus benefits
Superb vacancy with leading client immediately open for a Graduate Software Engineer with Embedded systems expertise. The successful Embedded Software Engineer will be a recent graduate with proven project, placement or internship expertise in the embedded sector.
Ideally you will have knowledge of:
- Coding in Embedded C
- Scripting expertise
- Conceptual knowledge of computer architecture
- Knowledge of OS architecture
- Knowledge of development tools (compiler, libraries, linker, debugger etc)
- Software design (preferably using UML)
- Knowledge of code management
- Software testing
Applicants need to be enthusiastic with good communication skills and a desire to learn. Lots of scope for progression with this company and you will be well supported.
Please send your CV to Emma Windows.
Apply for Graduate Embedded Software Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly