Senior Project Manager
IC Project Manager - Copenhagen, Denmark
salary commensurate with experience
With an increasing demand for their IC products, my client have created a new opportunity within their IC Design team as Project Manager, to help guide development projects and chipsets from specification, through prototypes, to production release.
As IC Project Manager, you will manage resources between the ongoing projects, but you also look ahead and develop project plans for new development. You will work with the team to find opportunities to mitigate risk.
* Follow project progress during the development
* Manage stakeholders and external partners
* Communicate project status, decision requests and risks/issues to senior management
It is likely you will have an Engineering degree with
* Experience with agile project management
* The ability to help resource projects
* Experience with risk management
* Solid experience in following project status and reporting back clearly to management
* Good verbal and written communication skills in English
* Experience or knowledge of silicon integrated circuit development flow, and experience with medical device development is preferred
Please contact Dave Dixon @ IC Resources for more details.
Apply for Senior Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly