Product Manager LTE/5G
Solid Base Salary
Product Manager - LTE/5G - Thames Valley, UK.
My client, a company at the forefront of wireless technologies, is seeking a Product Manager experienced in LTE/5G/RF networks. This role will be based in the Thames Valley but will be client-facing and will require some travel.
· Degree educated or equivalent.
· Product Management / System architecture experience - combining both technical and commercial
· Good understanding of LTE (Long Term Evolution) and RAN infrastructure (Radio Access Network).
Knowledge of 5G is beneficial.
· Knowledge of wireless telecommunications industry.
· Product definition and ownership of the full product end-to-end life cycle.
· Working as the LTE/5G specialist and being the technical point of contact for customers.
· Creation of marketing collateral and sales tools related to your product portfolio.
· Establishing the product strategy for the portfolio.
Open to a Product Manager who is excited about new wireless technologies and who has a strong background in product management for LTE / RF networks. This role will encompass the ownership of the product portfolio and will mean that you are the point of contact for all technical and commercial requirements.
Apply for Product Manager LTE/5G
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly