Digital Verification Engineer
Digital Verification Engineer - Thames Valley, UK ##
Excellent salary Benefits ##
As part of a pan-European team, my client (a large tier-1 US-HQ semiconductor Corporation) is looking for a number of Design Verification Engineers to join their team in the Thames Valley, and have a special focus on their automotive business.
As part of this team, you will be responsible for design verification of IP blocks through to top-level SOC's, from test plan generation, building of verification environments, to simulation and debug, using a metric-driven verification flow.
The candidate should have:
- Degree Qualified, with 3+ years relevant experience
- Good understanding of digital design and verification flows
- Excellent knowledge of hardware verification languages
- Previous experience with state-of-art verification approaches and tools
- Knowledge of processor-based systems and embedded programming is beneficial
- Effective communication skills and ability to work remotely
- Willingness to travel across Europe and work with clients