Product Manager - Artificial Intelligence Applications
Competitive Base Salary ##
Product Manager - Artificial Intelligence Applications - Berlin.
My client has created a cutting-edge AI platform that uses Machine learning, Real-time and Big Data to create valuable applications. They are seeking a knowledgeable Product Manager, who has a breadth of technical experience, to join their team and own part of the product roadmap. Berlin based.
· Relevant technical degree or equivalent
· Proven experience of working as a Product Manager for a B2B, data-focused or SaaS product.
· Good technical knowledge of programming, the cloud, SaaS, software and data. You do not need to be a developer but do need to have the technical know-how.
· Experience of Agile practices
· Fluent or native English.
· You will own the product lifecycle and lead the development of the platform.
· Analyse customer feedback, as well as market trends, to improve features on the product and improve user experience.
· Implement new features and support the development process.
· Engage with clients and internal stakeholders.
This is open to a "hands-on" Product Manager who is passionate about technology and has a broad width of technical knowledge. You will take ownership of the product roadmap, driving new features and engaged with clients for feedback.