Business Development Manager
Good base salary + Stock ##
Business Development Manager - Data Solutions / Automotive - Germany
My client is an innovative start-up creating real-time data applications for the automotive industry. They are seeking a BDM with experience of scoping the larger environment, and securing deals, within automotive Tier1 OEMs. This is a chance to make a big impact in a small, yet growing, organisation. Ideally based in Munich or Stuttgart.
· Relevant business or technical degree (or equivalent).
· Solid experience of either working within an automotive Tier1 OEM or selling into an automotive Tier1 OEM.
· Significant and proven business development experience; an ability to hit-the-ground-running to develop a strong pipeline of opportunity.
· A ready-network of automotive contacts to leverage.
· Experience of business development within a high-tech industry; ideally software, data or connected cars.
· To scope out the larger environment within existing clients; guiding processes and being the eyes and ears on-the-ground for further business.
· Identify and target key clients and partnerships for the business; developing strong relationships and rapport.
· Drive key tender opportunities; from initial contact through to walking them through engagement; managing projects.
· Work closely with the Chief Commercial Officer to generate new business.
This is open to an experienced automotive Business Developer who understands the automotive industry and how to manage the sales cycle. You will be responsible for scoping new opportunities and closing deals. This will be a hands-on role but a chance to join a forward-thinking company; working with the future of automotive tech!