4 days left
- Full Time
Cambridge, South East, UK
Salary: negotiable depending on experience
I am looking for 2 engineers of varying levels from a graduate with 2 years experience to an experienced engineer with several years experience to join my clients Medical company based in the South East. A PhD graduate with qualifications in Physics and an appreciation of Mechanical and Software components will also be considered.
I am looking for a Physical Scientist/Engineer to join and play a leading role in a medical company. You will be tasked with bringing together electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and software components in order to develop products, systems and prototypes. You will need the ability to work carefully on specific engineering problems required in the development of complex diagnostic and medical devices capable of meeting internationally accepted medical device standards.
Principal activities will include:
- Working on medical/diagnostic device development projects from initial concept through to release to market.
- In-depth development work on core components of the system design
- Being a key part of the project engineering team to solve challenging science, electronics, software, and systems engineering problems through a hands-on approach
- Systems engineering activities including requirements analysis, risk management, system architecture, usability and integration/verification/validation activities
- Identifying and developing new technology platforms
- Supporting the formulation of technical bids and proposals
- A PhD or Masters in Physics or other Physical Science degree
- Experience in design and development of prototype or commercial products
- Experience with working with medical device development practices, standards and regulations.
- Working knowledge of engineering development tools (e.g. 3D CAD, Matlab, Labview, Comsol etc.)
- The ability to work flexibly within a dynamic, multidisciplinary team
If you feel you have the skills required for this position please get in touch. Rachel.email@example.com
Apply for Physical Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly