Technical Pre-sales Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Competitive Salary ##
Technical Pre-sales Manager - Video - London.
My client is an established and well-funded SME in video technology. They are seeking a credible technical interface to support the sales process and help customers make the most of their innovative technology. This role will require 50% travel and will ideally be London based when not on the road.
- Relevant technical degree (or equivalent)
- Solid knowledge of the video market from a technical perspective; an understanding of video compression, video encoding, transcoding, video content delivery, online broadcasting, etc.
- A good understanding of cloud technology; ideally public cloud.
- Commercially astute; able to advise customers technically whilst keeping in mind the commercial goals of the company.
- Ability to travel frequently
- Providing technical depth to customer's during the entire sales process; aiding customers in making the best use of the technology.
- Presenting product demonstrations face-to-face and via video conferencing
- Regular travel across EMEA
- Working closely with internal teams and ensuring that the commercial and technical outlook is aligned.
Open to an experienced technical mind with a strong commercial acumen in the video space. You will be happy to travel and will be equally apt in technical environments as well as sales ones. A chance to work in a leading and innovative start-up with Tier1 customers.
Apply for Technical Pre-sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly