Director / VP Customer Engineering
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client is one of the hottest scale-ups in the UK. Due to growth and expansion they are looking for a Director / VP of Customer Engineering to build a new team.
The role will be to build and lead an applications engineering, technical marketing, and product support team. You will need to have experience leading teams supporting highly technical software products preferably in the high-performance computing or software tools areas. An interest in machine learning is also highly desirable.
This is a key role for our client and great opportunity for someone looking for a fresh challenge. You must have experience in the following areas to be considered:
- High-performance computing and/or software tools
- Experience building and leading teams of highly technical professionals
- Ability to understand complex technical issues related to business challenges and develop strategies to effectively address them
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and comfortable presenting to technical and executive level audiences
- Experience of supporting sales and business development activities
- Experience planning and developing technical collateral, training, white papers, sample code, benchmarks, presentations
- Be able to define and implement a highly-responsive customer support process
For more information or an informal chat please contact Kathy Campling
Apply for Director / VP Customer Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly