4 days left
- Full Time
6 month contract
Rate negotiable depending on experience
IC Resources are working with a successful, global business to find a Manufacturing Technician for a period of 6 months. The position is based in the Manufacturing and Supply Chain team within a design for manufacture and production environment. It will involve electro-mechanical assembly and repair of production and development hardware to appropriate standards. This is a hands on role requiring good technical ability. The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in a range of hybrid microelectronic assembly techniques including device attachment methods and interconnection techniques, MMIC attach & wire, tape and ball bonding.
- General RF microwave assembly.
- Previous Electro Mechanical experience.
- Certified to JST001, IPC610, IPC-7711/21 training will be given if necessary.
- Ability to carry out both repeat production and varied one off types of work (prototypes).
- Attention to detail and pride in workmanship.
- Strong communication skills.
Desirable skills include:
- Programming of PECs and EPROMs.
- Basic testing of PECs and sub-assemblies.
- Previous auto-bonder experience.
- Previous Cable form and Surface mount experience.
- ONC or City and Guilds (or equivalent) or higher within a relevant Engineering subject.
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like further detail please contact Sasha booth at IC Resources.
Apply for Manufacturing Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly