PA / HR Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for a PA / HR Assistant who is looking for a new challenge in a growing HR team. The ideal candidate will be interested in progressing a HR career and happy to work across multiple projects. The successful candidate will support daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies and processes.
- Providing administrative support to Human Resources
- Managing executives' diaries, including coordinating and maintaining day to day admin and handling travel arrangements as required
- Compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Coordinating HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc)
- Event management
- University degree in Business Administration/HR/Psychology or other relevant subject
- Minimum of 1 year relevant practical experience within a HR team
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Must detail oriented, efficient and able to handle multiple tasks with discretion
This is a great opportunity for a junior HR assistant or PA within a HR team to take their career to the next level.