Country Manager - Passive, Antennas & Emech Components
Country Manager - Passive, Antennas & Emech Components - Manufacturer - Poland
An international Manufacturer of Electronic Components (Passive, Antennas & Emech) is seeking an experienced sales person based within Poland. The position is home & field based from Poland.
· Own either an engineering, commercial or technical university degree
· Have a successful track record and experience in the industry
· Strategic and entrepreneurial sales personality with excellent communication and management skills.
· Knowledge of the area relevant to passive / electromechanical components
· Professional behaviour and negotiating skills to give you the opportunity to reach the agreed targets.
· Independent in your daily activities, self-motivated and well organised
· Team leader, flexible and resilient
· Fluent in English and computer literate
· As a Country Manager, you will be responsible for managing and growing sales in East Europe for the entire product range, both Passives & Interconnect
· Frequent travelling requited up to 80% of your working time.
· Managing 2 Area Sales Managers and 1 Field Application Engineer as direct reports
· Set up action plans in collaboration with regional management team and operations, to promote and increase sales of the product groups, Passives and Interconnect, with regular follow up and reporting.
· Develop new accounts and strengthen existing relationship.
· Look after the distribution partners in the area of responsibility.
· Lead, negotiate and finalize customer contracts until completion.
· Gain and maintain a clear appreciation of the market situation and competition landscape